Plumbing Services


A permit is required for all plumbing and drainage work including installation, repair and replacement and a qualified plumber must lodge a start work notice with Council for authorisation before commencing work.

If you require further advice or information please contact Council's Building Department by telephone on 6426 4444 or email to

KENTISH COUNCIL | PO Box 63, Sheffield Tasmania 7306 | T: 03 6491 0200 Top of Page
Date Last Modified: 2017-09-04T11:53:45
Kentish Visitor Information Centre phone 03 6491 1179 or email: