Permanent non-Tasmanian Caravan/Motorhome Travellers

If you are a visitor to Tasmania with no permanent accommodation beyond your caravan or motorhome, and you are not required to be in self-isolation, you must cease travelling and remain at your current location.

A list of specific accommodation places authorised to take such visitors at this time can be found at -

Travellers should contact any of these providers to make arrangements for the duration of their stay. Travellers must meet their own costs of accommodation and any specific accommodation conditions set by accommodation providers to ensure the safety of others.

Anyone who requires longer term accommodation due to health or compassionate reasons should contact a real estate agent to secure private rental accommodation, or otherwise call the Tasmanian Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738

Camping outside these options, on land other than private property, is not permitted.