Plumbing Services

A permit is required for all plumbing and drainage work including installation, repair and replacement and a qualified plumber must lodge a start work notice with Council for authorisation before commencing work.

For applicable fees please see Council's Fees and Charges Schedule 2019/20

If you require further advice or information please contact Council's Building Department by telephone on 6426 4444 or email to


Form 3 - Application for Plumbing Permit - CLC - Notice of Work

Form 60 - Start Work Notification and Authorisation - Plumbing Work

Form 71B - Standard of Work Certificate - Plumbing Work

Form 76B - Application for extension of duration of Plumbing Permit

Form 80 - Notification of low risk work Building or Plumbing